- The main purpose of this tutorial is to target a particular Natural Language Processing (NLP) problem, in this case
- Start Jupyter Lab on Talon:
- Train custom word embeddings using a small neural network.
- Explain model predicitons with
- Use a state of the art Language model like BERT to encode text data data into fixed vector feratures.
- Perform K-means clustering on all
50,000 movies reviews.
- Find best k in K-means.
- Explore different values of k in K-means.
- Observe the overlap between true lables and predicted clusters.
- Fine-grained sentiment analysis with clustering.